Tuesday, June 3, 2008

T-Dog's Program





Tyson's preschool graduation/program was last Friday. It was....interesting. Tyson wasn't graduating so that's why he is not in a cap and gown. Also, the reason he looks totally disinterested in the whole thing is because, well, he was. He looked all around the room the whole time and didn't stand up for some of the songs. Really, that's not too big of a deal and I can handle that. What got me turning different shades of red was how he kept holding both arms in the air while doing the peace sign. I have no idea where he even learned this but he did it over and over... It was funny at first but by the 30th time I was pretending I didn't know him. Then, in the middle of a song, he got down off the stage and walked up to my brother-in-law Jacob (they were in the front row) and said,"How's it going man, can I get a high five?" After the high five he returned to his seat. I was dying!!!

4 comments:

Rachel McEwen said...

Oh, that is hilarious! I can never get enough of T-Dog stories, you really should write a book:)

jaanderson family said...

You really had to be there! It was quite hilarious! Jake and I thought it was so cute...not to mention so funny! Good times!

cl said...

thanks for the good laugh! we should get him and beckam together...actually, maybe not...but they totally have similar, goofy personalities. i can only imagine what they will do in high school!

lindsay said...

Yup, that sounds like Tyson! Boys just weren't meant to sit that long, really, wouldn't you be bored? From Riley's graduation, I have on camera 30 minutes of him sitting on his chair with a scowl on his face not singing, and sticking his tongue out at me every time I looked at him...and I wonder why Shawn didn't want to stay home from work to see that!