It's here. After months of getting up at 4 in the morning and sweating my butt off. After knee pain and shin splints. After all the blisters, ibuprofen, and glucosamine . It's here.
I run in the St. George Marathon on Saturday. It's my first and I'm scared. Wish me luck.
Actually... forget the luck. You better pray for me. Seriously. Really, really hard....
*pictures to come. Hopefully they aren't from the window of an ambulance....
Reed's Birthday
8 years ago


9 comments:
You are amazing. Good luck! I will pray for you too :)
Good luck! That is awesome that you are even doing that. I'm sure you will do great. I can't wait to hear about it.
Good luck Emily! We will be waiting for you at the finish line. Heard about the half triathlon too. That sounds pretty intense!
Yeah!! You can do it! Good luck!
Em,
You can do it! A mraathon is nothing compared to having to take care of four boys everyday! You are going to Rock It and Finish!! (not inside an ambulance!)
We will be cheering you on all the way here in Texas, ( while of course watching general conference :) please know I am joking and not supeer self righteous. GOOD LUCK!!
WE LOVE YOU!
You are officially crazy in my book. I hope you come back alive. :)
I am so excited for you! I have been really impressed by how great you have done at the training. Yes i still think you are crazy. Love you!!!
You are so funny. You will do awesome. I'm excited to hear how it Went. and of course you can borrow my shirt anytime
I thought of you and the others all day long. I can't wait to hear how it went. Next year I will hopefully be out there too.
Post a Comment